Sub Surface provide a wide range of environmental risk assessment services in support of planning applications on brownfield land, waste classification / disposal or for due diligence purposes.
Our multi-disciplinary team of Environmental Scientists, Geo-environmental Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers and Geologists have a wealth of experience in various environmental services including:
- Phase I Preliminary Risk Assessments
- Phase II Preliminary and full Ground Investigations
- Contaminated Land and Groundwater Risk Assessment (GQRA and DQRA) for planning applications and due diligence followed by Options Appraisal and Remediation Strategies and subsequent Validation
- Waste Classification in accordance with EA WM3
- Water Pipeline Risk Assessment to satisfy Local Water Authorities
- Soil Re-use and Materials Management Plans including implementation of the CL:AIRE DoW:CoP
- Ground Gas Risk Assessment and Radon Risk Assessment for planning applications and due diligence
- Flood Risk Assessment for planning, property purchase and due diligence
Our staff include Chartered Environmentalists, Charted Engineers and Chartered Geologists, and are members of professional institutions including the Institution of Environmental Sciences, the Institute of Civil Engineers and the Geological Society. We also have staff with Qualified Person status under the CL:AIRE DoW:CoP.
Whom to Contact
If you would like a quote for our environmental services or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Regional Sub Surface Office.